Saturday, February 2, 2008

Back to Isla Mujeres!!!


I am so excited that we are planning a return trip to Isla Mujeres in June! I booked our airfare this week, and we got an amazing deal from vivaaerobus.com. This is a new charter with daily flights from Austin to Cancun starting in May. I am now trying to decide which hotel I want to stay in. There are many good options on the island. We stayed at the beautiful Avalon Reef Club last summer courtesy of my parent's timeshare membership, but will be at a different hotel this time. I think that planning the trip is almost half the fun of the whole experience. Looking forward to spending time in the warm Caribbean will certainly brighten my mood on these remaining cold winter days. Feel free to join us in paradise. We want all our friends and family to feel welcome to experience this wonderful island destination with us. Let me know if you are interested, and I'll give you more details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola from this little corner of paradise, I am in Cancun, and I saw your beatiful blog, and I just want to offer you private transportation for you and your family from the airport an take you directly to the Gran Puerto Dock. We are a new transportation agency an trying to make this happen, we know its not a new service, but we put the best of our hearts on this projet. please send me your comments, and if this is going to make you upset,please accept my hummble apologies. fgtoursandtranfers@hotmail.com