Monday, February 11, 2008

Tagged

I’ve been tagged twice! Two of my blog friends have challenged me to reveal more about myself with posting lists on my blog. I am going to start with the “Meme List” that Kelly first tagged me to do. So here goes…

Complete the phrase with the 1st thought in your head:

I know.... I still have a lot to learn.

I believe... that Jesus is the Son of God, and that he died on the cross to save me from my sins.

I fought.... a lot with my sister when we were kids, but now we are great friends.

I am angered.... when insurance companies that profit billions of dollars each year deny claims for necessary medical care!

I love.... my family and my friends!

I need.... dates with my husband on a regular basis.

I take.... Rex to school every morning by simply walking across the street. It’s great to be so close to his school!

I hear.... Mara saying new things almost daily. You never know what is going to pop out of my two-year-old’s mouth.

I drink.... Caffeine-Free Diet Dr. Pepper.

I hate.... paying almost $3/gallon for gasoline!

I use.... E85 (Ethanol) fuel in my van whenever possible. It is cheaper and better for the environment.

I want.... to extensively travel the world someday, and learn to speak Spanish.

I like.... almost all foods with the exceptions of liver, ham, green peas, peanut butter, radishes, beets, and a few others.

I feel....happy when I think that spring is just around the corner.

I wear.... jeans and tennis shoes as often as possible. I like to be low maintenance and comfortable when it comes to clothes.


I left.... Texas A&M too quickly. I wish I had taken a little more time to enjoy my college years. I loved being a student in College Station, and those four years went by so fast.

I do.... volunteer work at Rex’s school.

I hope.... that my cousin, Ramona, will be cured of her cancer.

I dream.... that my children will grow up to be happy and healthy.

I drive.... a black 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan just like the stereotypical soccer mom. It is a great family car. It has a built-in car seat, and uses flex fuel, has 150,000+ miles, and the best feature of all is that it’s paid off!

I listen.... to all different types of music (Contemporary Christian, Top 40, Light Rock, Classic Rock, & Country)


I type… a lot of emails and posts on my blog.

I am ... excited about our upcoming vacation to Isla Mujeres!

I wish.... all my family and friends were joining us on our trip.

I regret.... some of the less-than-brilliant financial decisions I have made in the past.


I care.... for children with special needs. I feel that working with the special needs population is what God has called me to do, and I plan to return to teaching Special Ed. when I go back to working full time.

I should.... go to the gym more often.

I am.... 32 years old, but feel just like I did when I was 21. It’s strange to realize this phenomenon of feeling younger than your actual age, but I guess it is better than the alternative of feeling older than you actually are. I pray that never happens to me.


I say.... “settle down” and “stop running in the house” numerous times each day to my kids. Sometimes I’m like a broken record.

I wonder.... what my children will be like as teens and as adults?


I changed.... my mind about becoming a teacher. I use to say that I would never teach school, but I discovered that it was a good career for me after all.

I cry.... when I get angry or during sentimental movies.


I lose.... my keys in my house all the time because I don’t always put them in the same place when I come home. I really need to improve on this.

I leave.... too much housework undone. (Another area that needs improvement.)

Yea! Finally finished with this task. Believe it or not, completing this list was harder than I expected. My turn to tag, and I choose Leslie and Meriann.

1 comment:

Meriann said...

I'm glad you wrote all that down. I enjoyed and learned a lot about you. Thanks for sharing!