Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


Wow! It's hard to believe that 2008 is already here. This past year has just flown by for me. 2007 ended well for the Dooley's. We had a wonderful Christmas holiday with our family. Rex and Mara had so much fun with their new toys on Christmas morning. Then we all enjoyed visits with our grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Everyone had fun playing with Tim's new toy (Rock Band). This is always such a fun time of the year...Can't wait to see what's in store for us in 2008!

3 comments:

Dave Ewing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
James Nored said...

Hi Amye. It looks like you are an avid blogger. I like your slide show. Is it easy to sign up for? I assume you just go to slide.com.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. It's good to hear from you.

By the way, I accidentally left this comment before when I was signed in under a different name. You can edit this comment out.

Amye said...

Hi James. I'm glad that you visited my blog. I just started blogging in August, but I'm having a lot of fun with it. It's a great way to stay connected to friends and family.

You may have already visited the slide.com site. It is very easy to register there, and begin making your own slideshows for your blog. They have many cool effects that you can apply to the slideshow to really give your pictures a custom look. I love posting pictures to my blog, and this gives me a way to do that without taking up a lot of space.