Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mara's 1st Day of School



Mara attended her first day of North Texas Christian Academy preschool last Tuesday. She was so excited for school to begin, and is really loving it. She is in Mrs. Joni's class which is a combined age group of older 2-year-olds and younger 3's. I am so proud of her for adjusting quickly to this new routine. It helps that she is such an eager student since I am teaching the 4-year-olds, and my mornings are pretty hectic. I am thankful that she has had no reservations about school expectations. She is growing up so quickly. I can't believe that she will be 3-years-old tomorrow! Where has the time gone?

3 comments:

L. Mida said...

Love the new look! I am glad you were able to get it to work for you! Yes...a Posado's lunch soon sounds great! That's exciting that you are back at the preschool! They are blessed to have you! Love...Leslie

realitymomma said...

hey, amy. this is amy whittle (kirk's wife) found your blog, so thought i would add you to my list. your kids are soooo big! i knew they are around mine, but it seems they should be little....

The O'Briens said...

Your blog is really great! I will add your blog to mine as well. I did not realize that your little girl went to NTCA. See you Tuesday!