Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Birthday

Well, I am officially 33 years old now. My birthday was on Sunday, but I got to celebrate all weekend!

I had a wonderful day on Saturday. It started out with me taking the kids to the grandparents for an overnight visit on my way to get a massage. The massage was lovely, and set the tone for the rest of the day. After that, Tim and I went to the gym. We enjoyed the pool, and then got ready for a nice evening out. We then went to see "Mama Mia", and then on to dinner at The Melting Pot. I love this place. The atmosphere is so fun, and the food is unique and delicious. I also love that it takes a long time to enjoy the full dining experience. We were there almost three hours by the time we finished our meal, but it really went by quickly as we were having such a great time.

Then, on Sunday, I enjoyed Starbuck's for breakfast before heading to church. After worship, we ate lunch at the new Cotton Patch Cafe with Tim's parents and friends from church. I treated myself to a nap on Sunday afternoon. Then, we had a great time at our small group Bible study get together. It was so nice to be back with our group after being out of town for the past month...Thanks to Clint and Jenny for the birthday cake!

I am grateful to everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday in style!

No comments: