Friday, July 18, 2008

On the GO, GO, GO!!!




Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted a new blog entry. I'm so sorry for letting time slip by this summer. We have been so busy that I just haven't had time to update it. I promise to do better from now on.

Here's a little recap of our fun summer...

June was packed full of activities. We started out with the kids taking swim lessons in Plano. Then, the next week we were busy with VBS. The next week we all went our separate ways. Mara stayed the week with Grandma and Grandpa, Rex went to Burnet to stay with Grana and Papa, and Tim and I flew to Mexico for our trip to Isla Mujeres. (I'll post an entry about our trip soon) We got back from our trip just in time to wash up our clothes, repack our suitcases, and head to the Barnett family reunion over the 4th of July weekend. Then, we had another special family get together with the Dooley clan this past weekend. It's been non-stop busy, but we've been having a blast!

I am grateful that our pace is slowing down a little bit now. We have gone swimming at the pool a lot this week, and Rex has day camp for the next two weeks starting Monday. It's nice to finally be settling down into a summer routine.

No comments: