Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Our Little Monster

Mara is such a mess! She is really starting to get mischievous. Rex picked these fangs from the "prizes" at Chuck E Cheese last weekend. Mara just had to give them a try too. She gave us all a big laugh with her new grin. She talks all the time now, and we are constantly amazed by the things she says. For example...We were shopping in the toy department at Wal-Mart last week when Mara pointed to a stuffed dog and said, "I see a dalmation." It took me a moment to process what she had said because I would have expected her to say "dog" or "puppy", but to say "dalmation" really took me by surpise. She is also getting a bit cheeky. Sometimes she will walk with tiny baby steps when she knows I want her to come to me quickly...such as when we are going through the front door, and she knows that I am waiting for her to enter so that I can shut the door behind her. She also does this when I want her to go to the changing table for a diaper change (not her favorite activity..nor mine). She walks regular speed until about five feet from the table. Then, she starts with the baby steps just to push my buttons. Where does she get that from? I blame Tim!

1 comment:

Mama Jama said...

How funny! I can't wait to see you guys next week. I know our girls are going to have a blast. Love you!