Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful time last weekend in Burnet for Thanksgiving.
We enjoyed a traditional dinner with turkey, dressing, and all the trimmings at my grandmother (Nanny's) house. Rex was privileged to sit at the grown-up table.I was very thankful to have both of my grandfathers and my Dad share Thanksgiving with me.
Yummy! Dinner was delicious. Tim and I really enjoyed the whole weekend...lots of food and football (especially the A&M vs. t.u. game). Whoop!
Mara had fun in Nanny's little rocking chair. It's just the right size for her.
Grana loves to read Rex and Mara bedtime stories. Our family is truly blessed, and we have so many reasons to be thankful. Praise God for taking such good care of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and praise God for Beautiful Islands like isla mujeres....well, it is that time again, vacation, and We will be spending Christmas on the island...wish you were there...ps. lost yalls emails, you can email me at dustynrobertson@hotmail.com...take care!!:)