Monday, March 9, 2009

Bad...Bad...Blogger!!!

I must admit that I have totally dropped the ball when it comes to updating my blog. I am ashamed that I have allowed so much time to pass since I last made an entry. Of course, things got busy with Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday activities, but that is really no excuse. Then, I simply got out of the habit of checking my blog, and before I knew it four months had passed.

I have decided that the time has come for me to make a fresh start, and double my efforts to update our blog at least once a week. I am going to begin by playing catch-up. I want to share some highlights of events in the past four months during my absence from Blogger. Stay tuned for my "Playing Catch-Up" entries...I hope to get them posted soon.

Thanks for taking the time to connect with our family in this way.

No comments: